Bigfoot shighted!

Doesn't matter if it is factual or fictional, if it's out of this world, it goes here!

Bigfoot shighted!

Postby RPadavan2 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:07

BIGFOOT SIGHTING!!

In a sleepy little model railroad town in the basement of the family home a Bigfoot was sighted. Witnesses were so shocked at the initial sighting their first pictures were blurry. Eventually they were able to take clearer shots in subsequent photos. The elusive Bigfoot was first noticed on the mountain near a small plane crash site. Another sighting was closer to town by the lake where the Bigfoot was seen after uprooting a tree. The third sighting the Bigfoot was seen leaving the perimeter of the nudist camp. One eye witness claimed it was not Bigfoot the people were seeing, but instead it was Chewbacca, the infamous first mate of the Millenium Flacon when the beast was seen racing towards a rouge AT-AT that was entering town by crossing the railraod tracks near a residential area. This reporter is doubtful. You view the photos and be the judge!

The Bigfoot is a 3D print from Shapeways in 1/144 scale. As to the story, the N scale (1/160th) model train layout is my father's and includes running jokes he built into the layout, such as the plane crash (a micro machine piper plane) and the nudist camp, and a couple running jokes of my own, such at the rouge AT-AT (1/144 F-Toys) and now a Bigfoot (coin for those that don't recognize it is a US quarter, a fraction of a mm larger than a 1 Euro coin)

Image[/URL

[URL=http://s415.photobucket.com/user/RPadavan2/media/Models/Bigfoot_sighting_9_zpszgoqnqrc.jpg.html]Image

RPadavan2
Flight 10
Flight 10

Re: Bigfoot shighted!

Postby F_IV » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:57

I believe!
F_IV
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star

Return to 1/144 Space and Sci-Fi