Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

New Polls

Have some ideas for a new model but don't know whether anyone else is interested? Why not put it to a poll? All kit/decal manufacturers welcome!
bluedonkey99
Site Admin
Site Admin
1/144 Interest: Yes
Great Britain

New Polls

Post by bluedonkey99 »

I have started in reverse order, with the popular items and categories to follow later.

http://www.kampfgruppe144.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=25

There is a bit of dilemma though at the end as there are clearly a number of aircraft that are far and away more popular than most other and either almost do not need a poll or by grouping them would put them at a competitive disadvantage compared to the other categories. I may give some thought to voting on marks and types per aircraft for the very popular ones?

pbhawkin
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: No
Australia

Re: New Polls

Post by pbhawkin »

martin,
So these are only for injected plastic and not resin I take it?
Regards
Peter

bluedonkey99
Site Admin
Site Admin
1/144 Interest: Yes
Great Britain

Re: New Polls

Post by bluedonkey99 »

Peter

The original driver for the polls came out of the Hong Kong Models Meteor discussion thread.

The outcome should be some kind of prioritised list of preferences. Whoever decides to take advantage of the poll results to make plastic or resin is up to them. I am a little surprised by some of the requests put forward as many of the items listed are already covered by more than adequate resin kits from the likes of yourself or miniwings etc, and even plastic from the big boys. It appears that there is still demand (we shall see) for more of these items to appear in plastic.....

BD99

Return to “1/144 Polls and Surveys”