Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Smeg's Model Abode

Pictures of fellow forum members and/or their workbench/modelling space (or even stash - you know who we are talking about)
F_IV
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: No
Australia

Re: Smeg's Model Abode

Post by F_IV »

Looks good! I notice your model area still takes up more room on the right than your ”work area” on the left. :D
What’s that picture above your desk with somebody waving a flat stick. Is it to do with Icy Poles or the Paddlepop Lion or something?

smeg1959
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: No
Australia

Re: Smeg's Model Abode

Post by smeg1959 »

Wash your mouth out with soapy water! It is, of course, the one and only Sir Donald George Bradman, he of the 99.94 runs career batting average. For US readers not quite up with the Gentleman's Game of Cricket, our equivalent of Babe Ruth! Not quite sure how I actually came by the pic as I've never actually been to Bowral.

The only recent change to the room is the replacement of the clunky el cheapo inkjet with my one comparatively sizable purchase in 2020, a colour laser. Whilst it has been invaluable during this work-from-home thingy, I'm looking longer term for printing my DIY decals without having to sneak around at work loading the laser photocopier with decal paper and hoping like hell that someone else's print job doesn't jump mine in the queue. Last thing I could handle would be a page-sized decal of English for Migrants or Accountancy 101! :shock:
OTB ...
GB13 - Late 298 (Aeronavale), Bf109E-3a Strela (Bulgarian AF), ČKD LT vz.38 Praga (Slovakian Army)
Shelf of Shame - F-100D-20-NA (Don Schmenk, USAF), Me262A-1a/U4 (Prototype), Ju87B-2 (Hungarian AF)

Return to “Modellers and their workbenches (and stash)”