Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

custom decals

If you are not sure where to start posting, here would be a good place!
cs-tbr
Flight #2
Flight #2
1/144 Interest: No
Portugal

custom decals

Post by cs-tbr »

Guys don't know if this has been discussed earlier but, does anyone know a custom decals manufacturer? i've made the templates for a Portuguese Air Force Alpha Jet and a Po.A.F. A-7P and i would like to find some one to print those for me... Any help would be appreciated...
Attachments
decals.png

BigReg
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: Yes
Devon

Re: custom decals

Post by BigReg »

Bill Burns of CanMil Air might be able to do them. My home brew decals to to the local laser print shop.
David

cs-tbr
Flight #2
Flight #2
Portugal

Post by cs-tbr »

David, quick feedback, contacted CanMil Air but they told me that they are no longer in the waterslide decal business, they've moved on to making self adhesive Vinyl wrapping...

But thanks for the tip!

donalyah00
Flight #144
Flight #144
Poland

Post by donalyah00 »

Do you have this design prepared as vectors? If so - I can help with the actual decals. I have an access to a high quality laser decal printers and I will be sending some my non-commercial stuff to print by the 15th of March. If you are interested - please contact me via PM.
On a side note - those decals are printed on the continuous film and their white base is slightly translucent - it is opaque enough for decals to work but not a 'snowy white' white (which is a good thing in this scale at least for me).

On a side note - I have the Portuguese insignia already prepared for FAP post-war Thunderbolts (one of the ShelfOddity decal sets currently in preparation) but these are the early, big version ones.

Best regards, Marek
La tête américaine

cs-tbr
Flight #2
Flight #2
Portugal

Post by cs-tbr »

PM sent Marek

zsoca
Rookie
Rookie
Hungary

Post by zsoca »

cs-tbr wrote:Guys don't know if this has been discussed earlier but, does anyone know a custom decals manufacturer? i've made the templates for a Portuguese Air Force Alpha Jet and a Po.A.F. A-7P and i would like to find some one to print those for me... Any help would be appreciated...
Hi, check www.decalprint.de, they are able to print high quality decals with white background.

cs-tbr
Flight #2
Flight #2
Portugal

Post by cs-tbr »

zsoca wrote:
cs-tbr wrote:Guys don't know if this has been discussed earlier but, does anyone know a custom decals manufacturer? i've made the templates for a Portuguese Air Force Alpha Jet and a Po.A.F. A-7P and i would like to find some one to print those for me... Any help would be appreciated...
Hi, check http://www.decalprint.de, they are able to print high quality decals with white background.
Thanks for your help, I've already managed to find the help i needed with Marek, I'll post updates on the decals eventually.

Stay safe everyone!!!

Return to “1/144 General Discussion”