Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Hi guys

New Joiners, plus new forum features, functions and questions!
ajmm
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: No
Nambia

Re: Hi guys

Post by ajmm »

Welcome! That wildcat is a real beauty. Not just the detailing but the painting is outstanding. The sort of stuff I can only dream of! Very envious.

Sasuke
Flight #2
Flight #2
1/144 Interest: No
Italy

Re: Hi guys

Post by Sasuke »

ajmm wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 20:35
Welcome! That wildcat is a real beauty. Not just the detailing but the painting is outstanding. The sort of stuff I can only dream of! Very envious.
thank you too :)
pbhawkin wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 22:14
hi,
We stayed with friends in Bellforte for 8 days, an hour out of Florence. So we saw a lot driving around.
We only had 2 nights in Munich (I had been there before in 1985!!) but we took my 3 teenage boys to Dachau concentration camp, then something much nicer afterwards, the BMW museum and then to the Englischer Garten where they all enjoyed being able to drink beer as the drinking age is 13! Also went to the Deutsches Museum, and enjoyed my oldest son having his 17th Birthday in the old Hoffbrau Haus where they played Happy Birthday to him with the traditional "oom pah' band much to his embarrassment!!
great jurney Peter, I enjoyed those places in Munich too and I hope to do it again in the future, when my children will appreciate 'cause they're too young at now...
pbhawkin wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 22:14
Yes, any model is fine. We appreciate seeing all the work you put in whether it is making a kit, re-painting or a total scratch build.
Ok, I'll post it, thanks

ciao
Riccardo

Return to “Welcome New Members”