Information: Please take a moment and visit your profile to choose a flag.

Brengun delivery!

Oh, no! - I just bought another kit!
Tim R-T-C
JV 144
JV 144
1/144 Interest: No

Brengun delivery!

Post by Tim R-T-C »

I was browsing an American eBay site and found the MiG-21 maintenence set I have been looking for for ages, then as I kept digging I found more and more Brengun sets I had never seen before.

So that's fuel for a few vignettes for sure...

BigReg
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: Yes
Devon

Re: Brengun delivery!

Post by BigReg »

Well that will keep you busy.
David

ajmm
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
Nambia

Post by ajmm »

Good haul - looking forward to seeing you tackling those oxygen carts. I'm going to build my other airfield carts for this next GB (it's not an aircraft, even if it's not very exciting!).

None of my business but you could order directly from Brengun themselves next time - Jan is very quick to respond and dispatch, plus his whole catalog is available. Might save on the postage and customs fees (unless you got lucky).

Tim R-T-C
JV 144
JV 144

Post by Tim R-T-C »

ajmm wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:47
Good haul - looking forward to seeing you tackling those oxygen carts. I'm going to build my other airfield carts for this next GB (it's not an aircraft, even if it's not very exciting!).

None of my business but you could order directly from Brengun themselves next time - Jan is very quick to respond and dispatch, plus his whole catalog is available. Might save on the postage and customs fees (unless you got lucky).
Yes the carts look interesting after reading your build descriptions I have some to look forward too 😳

Since the B-word, it has ironically got a lot easier to order from overseas via eBay as they add on and collect the tax automatically so packages come through unmolested (at least all mine have so far).

I looked at ordering directly but the Brengun site doesn't have a stock listing. Do they have good stock of their older ranges in your experience?

ajmm
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
Nambia

Post by ajmm »

Tim R-T-C wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:16
Since the B-word, it has ironically got a lot easier to order from overseas via eBay as they add on and collect the tax automatically so packages come through unmolested (at least all mine have so far).
Yes that's so true - though I've found ordering directly my parcels have basically come through fine too, including ones from Japan that were being hammered for import duty before January. But you're right - eBay is just a bit easier at the moment.
Tim R-T-C wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:16
I looked at ordering directly but the Brengun site doesn't have a stock listing. Do they have good stock of their older ranges in your experience?
Yes - I think so. I often add some older bits to whatever latest releases I order from them and there's never any problem with stock. Their eshop here shows even their first items are still available.

http://www.brengun.cz/e-shop/1-144-accessories-19

Of course - do whatever's easiest and you prefer, I only mentioned it as it was some time before I knew you could order directly from Brengun and it's been a doddle.

Very much looking forward to seeing these pop up on coasters sometime soon!

smeg1959
JV 144 6 Star
JV 144 6 Star
1/144 Interest: Yes
Australia

Post by smeg1959 »

Looking at this haul and seeing "American eBay site", I'm thinking rebelalpha. :?:
OTB ...
GB14 - CAC CA-19 Boomerang (KdK), PZL.37 B II ŁoΕ› (Amercom)
GB16 - War of the Worlds Diorama (Pegasus)

Tim R-T-C
JV 144
JV 144

Post by Tim R-T-C »

smeg1959 wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:31
Looking at this haul and seeing "American eBay site", I'm thinking rebelalpha. :?:
Yes, combined postage and came through pretty sharply too.

Return to β€œ1/144 Added to the stash!”